Every member of the team at 360 has a steadfast commitment to advancing Inclusivity, Diversity, Equity and Access (IDEA) within our internal practice and the services we provide. Our seasoned approach is research-based and continues to evolve.
We are guided by the words of Maya Angelou:
"Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better."
- Promote greater equity through best practices, interventions, and checks and balances.
- Implement processes to reduce unconscious bias.
- Ensure female and BAME (Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic) candidates are part of every slate.
- Strive for the team at 360 to be as diverse as the communities and clients we serve.
- Support programs that foster diversity with both time and funding.
Our current practices are informed by:
- The Forbes Insight study, which shows diversity and inclusion are proven competitive advantages.
- The Deloitte study, which finds women are more likely to stay with employers who are "gender equality leaders."
- The McKinsey research, which shows companies with ethnically diverse leadership are 33 percent more likely to outperform competition on profitability and 21 percent more likely to have above-average profitability with gender diverse leadership teams.
- The BCG with the Technical University of Munich research that shows a direct correlation between innovation, diversity in leadership teams, and profitability of new product launches. They discovered industry background, country of origin, career path, and gender positively correlate with innovation.
Ready to get started? Please reach out and let's get going.